Data Protection Statement – Updated March 2022
SUMMARY OF THE STATE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Name of the entity: Bell España Alimentación, S.L.U.
- Address: C/Encinar 211-212, Pol. Ind. Monte Boyal. 45950 Casarrubios del Monte (Toledo)
- Telephone: +34 925 955 018
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data you provide us through the contact form will serve to respond to your request through that form. In the case of the data provided through registration, these will be used to process the orders you make through our online store.
WHAT LEGITIMATE US TO TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
TO WHOM WILL WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided through the contact form will not be sent to any other entity. In the case of the data provided when you register on our website, these will only be sent to PJF Toledo 2014 when you place an order. This company will be responsible for shipping your orders.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
- Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at its postal or electronic address (indicated in the section "Data of the data controller"), specifying the right that you want to exercise and which personal data you’re referring to.
In case of disagreements with the company that is processing your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the case of the contact form, your data will only be stored during the processing of your request. In the case of data provided through registration, your data will be stored until you exercise your right to suppression.
COMPLETE DECLARATION ON THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
According to the meaning contained in the General Data Protection Regulation and in other national data protection laws on data protection of the EU Member States and other regulations on data protection, the data controller is:
Bell España Alimentación, S.L.U., with registered office at C/Encinar 211-212, Pol. Ind. Monte Boyal, 45950 Casarrubios del Monte (Toledo)
- Telephone: +34 925 956 000
- Email: Info.email@example.com
The person in charge of the company's data protection area is: Carlos Fernández
- Telephone: +34 925 955 018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to offer our content and services and a properly functioning website, and only if one of the legal bases mentioned in the General Data Protection Regulation (in hereinafter referred to as "the GDPR").
2. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
Every time you visit our website, our system will automatically collect data and system information about the computer from which the visit is made. The following data will be collected:
Information about the type of browser (and version), the operating system, the Internet service provider, the IP address, the date and time of access, the Internet pages from which you accessed our Internet page the system of the user, Internet pages accessed by the user's system via our Internet page, navigation paths.
In the case of registering in the online store, the data that will be collected will be the aforementioned and the following:
Name and surnames, ID, postal address, telephone, email
In addition, if you place an order, your IP address will also be stored.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user, and will only be stored in the event that you register on our website to make purchases in the online store.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The system needs to temporarily store the IP address so that the website can be displayed on the user's computer. Specifically, the user's IP address must be stored for the duration of the session.
In the event that you register on our website, the registered data will be used only to manage the orders placed in the online store.
The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data allows us to optimize the website and ensure the security of our IT systems. In this context, the data is not analyzed for marketing purposes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the context of this website, data processing by us is based on the following legal principles:
The legal basis for temporarily storing data and log files is article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the RGPD, since storing these contents is necessary to protect the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, and the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the interested party are not of greater importance than the interests cited above.
5. STORAGE PERIOD
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of data collection to present the website, this circumstance will occur when the respective session has ended.
If the data is saved in log files, this circumstance will occur at the latest 15 days later.
6. RIGHTS OF OPPOSITION AND DELETION
The collection of data to present the website and the storage of data in log files are absolutely necessary requirements for the proper functioning of the website. There is, therefore, no possibility of opposition by the user. If the user wishes to prevent storage, he must leave this website and not visit it again in the future.
Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are text files that are stored in the user's Internet browser, or stored by the browser itself. If a user visits a website, a cookie may be saved on their operating system. This cookie will contain a special string of characters that allows the browser to be unequivocally identified each time the website is visited again.
User data collected by technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
If cookies are disabled on our website, all features of our website may not be accessible.
8. CONTACT FORM, TELEPHONE AND CONTACT EMAIL
Our website includes a form that can be used to contact us electronically. If a user uses this functionality, we will receive and save the data provided. These data are:
Name and surnames/company name, telephone, email address
Alternatively, you can contact us using the email address provided, or by phone. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by email or telephone (in particular the email address or telephone number) will be saved.
In this context, no data will be shared with third parties, with the exception of the Bell Food Group. The data will be forwarded for storage in Bell Food Group data centers and for the preparation of analyzes and strategies for Bell Food Group business activities. They may be sent to another EU or EEA country, or to Switzerland.
The legal basis for data processing is article 6, section 1, letter a of the RGPD if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted when sending an email is Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR. If the contact email is intended to formalize a contract, the additional legal basis for the treatment will be article 6, section 1, letter b of the RGPD.
The processing of personal data from the form only serves us to establish contact with you. If you contact us by email, this circumstance will also be understood as constituting the necessary legitimate interest for data processing.
The other personal data that is processed during the submission process helps us to prevent inappropriate use of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. This will happen, once the conversation with the user has concluded, with the personal data from the contact form and with those sent by email. The conversation will be considered finished if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been definitively clarified.
The user has the possibility to revoke her consent for the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, they can oppose the storage of their personal data at any time by writing to the following email address: Info.email@example.com. In such case, the conversion will not be able to proceed. If an action has already been taken on the basis of a communication that has legally binding consequences for us or for the data subject, we will be entitled to refuse a data deletion request if we can argue that the data processing responds to one of the legal bases mentioned in article 6 of the RGPD.
In this case, all personal data saved when contacting us will be deleted.
9. USER RIGHTS
If you are the person whose personal data is being processed, the provisions of the RGPD will affect you and you will have the following rights with respect to us as a user:
Right to information
You can ask us to confirm whether the processing of personal data relating to you will be carried out by us. In the event of such treatment, you can request the following information:
- purpose of the processing of personal data;
- categories of personal data that will be processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients with whom personal data about you has been shared or continues to be shared;
- the expected duration of storage of personal data about you or, if you do not have specific information about it, the criteria for determining the period of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data about you, a right to limit processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
- right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- when the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin;
- the existence of automated decisions, including profiling, referred to in article 22 (paragraphs 1 and 4) of the RGPD and, at least in such cases, significant information on the applied logic, as well as the importance and the foreseen consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
- You have the right to request information as to whether personal data about you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed about the corresponding guarantees in terms of transmission in accordance with article 46 of the RGPD.
Right of rectification
You have the right to have us rectify and/or complete the personal data processed about you if such data is incorrect or incomplete. We must apply the correction as soon as you have informed us how to collect that data correctly.
Right to limitation of treatment
You may request that the processing of your personal data be limited in the following cases:
if you contest the accuracy of the personal data for a period that allows us to verify that accuracy;
if the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data and request instead the limitation of its use;
if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; either
if you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21(1) GDPR and it is not clear at that time whether the reasons given by us outweigh the reasons given by you.
If the processing of your personal data is limited, said data may only be processed (with the exception of its conservation) with the prior consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with a view to protecting the data. rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a certain Member State.
If the restriction of data processing has been, in turn, restricted in accordance with the conditions stipulated above, we will inform you when said restriction is lifted.
Right of cancellation
You can request that we delete your personal data immediately and, in that case, we will be obliged to delete that data immediately if one of the following reasons occurs:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke the consent on the basis of which the processing was carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21(2) GDPR.
- Personal data about you has been unlawfully processed.
- The deletion of personal data about you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under the law of the EU or of the Member States to whose jurisdiction we are subject.
- The personal data about you have been obtained in connection with the offer of computer services offered in article 8, paragraph 1 of the RGPD.
- If we have made your personal data public and we are obliged to delete it in accordance with article 17, paragraph 1 of the RGPD, we will take the measures (of a technical nature, among others) that are appropriate taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, in order to inform those responsible for processing personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested that we remove all links to that personal data, as well as copies or reproductions of that personal data.
The right of cancellation will not exist if the treatment is necessary…
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation of treatment in accordance with the legislation of the EU or of the Member States to whose jurisdiction we are subject, to carry out a task of public interest or to exercise an official authority entrusted to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with article 9, paragraph 2, letters h and i and with article 9, paragraph 3 of the RGPD;
for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, in accordance with article 89, paragraph 1 of the RGPD, insofar as the right indicated in a) could make impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the objectives of said treatment; either
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- If you have exercised your right of correction, deletion or limitation of the treatment, we are obliged to inform about that correction or deletion of data or limitation of the treatment to all the recipients with whom the personal data relating to you have been shared, unless said actions turn out to be impossible or involve a disproportionate effort. We have the right to be informed of such recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data about you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and computer-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another responsible person without us being able to interfere with your decision about which persons to provide the personal data, provided that…
- the treatment is carried out in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD or with article 9, paragraph 2, letter a of the RGPD, or with a contract drawn up in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR; and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- When exercising this right, you will also have the right to request that we transmit personal data relating to you to another responsible person, provided that this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people will not be affected by it.
The right to portability will not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in us.
Right of opposition
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data on the basis of article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR. This stipulation also applies to profiling carried out in accordance with what is specified herein.
We will stop processing your personal data unless we can show compelling reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing enables the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing at any time. This provision also applies to profiling associated with such direct marketing purposes.
If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for that purpose.
You have the option to exercise your right to object in relation to the use of computer services through automated procedures using the technical specifications of said services.
Right to revoke your consent in relation to the declaration on data protection
You have the right to revoke your consent to the data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of said consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out on the basis of the consent until the latter is revoked.
Automatic decision in individual cases (including profiling)
You have the right not to submit to a decision based exclusively on an automated processing system (including profiling) that has legal effect on you or similarly and significantly affects you. This provision will not apply if the decision…
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us;
- is admissible on the basis of the Law or legislation of the European Union or of the Member States and if said legislation establishes adequate and specific measures to protect the legitimate rights, freedoms and interests of you;
- or if you do not give your express consent.
- However, said decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with the provisions of article 9, section 1 of the RGPD, unless it is appropriate to apply the provisions of article 9, section 2, letters a or g of the RGPD and have adopted appropriate measures to protect their rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
In such cases, we will take reasonable steps to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, including, at a minimum, the right to request the intervention of a person on our behalf to present the position and appeal against the decision.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, particularly in the EU Member State where you reside, work or suspect that a breach has occurred, if you consider that the processing of your data personal information is contrary to the GDPR. In the case of Spain, you should go to the website www.agpd.es
The control authority before which the claim has been filed will inform the claimant about the status and the result of the claim, including the possibility of accessing judicial protection under article 78 of the RGPD.
10. USE OF ADD-ONS FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS
Facebook Social Plugins, plugins provided by Facebook Inc. (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA) are used on this website. The relationship with them can be recognized by the Facebook logo and terms such as "Like" or "Share" in the Facebook colors (blue and white). For more information about all Facebook plugins, visit the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
The plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook servers. The website operator has no influence on the nature and extent of the data that the plugin transmits to the servers of Facebook Inc. You can find more information here.
The plug-in informs Facebook Inc. that you have visited this website. Your IP address may be saved. If you are logged into your Facebook account while visiting this website, the above information will be linked to your Facebook account.
If you use the functions of the plugins (for example, if you share a post or "Like" it), the corresponding information will also be transmitted to Facebook Inc. If you do not want Facebook Inc. to link this information to your Facebook account Please log out of Facebook before visiting this website.
Furthermore, this website uses Twitter-slats. The operator of this functionality is Twitter Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA). If you visit a page that contains such a button, a direct connection will be established between your browser and the Twitter servers. The website operator therefore has no influence on the nature and scope of the data that the plug-in transmits to the servers of Twitter Inc. According to Twitter Inc., only your IP address is collected and saved.
For more information on how Twitter Inc. treats your personal data, visit this page: https://twitter.com/privacy
Use of Instagram social plug-ins
11. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
IP anonymization techniques are used on this website. The IP address of users located in Member States of the EU and the European Economic Area will be shortened. Such shortening will remove the personal reference to your IP address. As part of the data usage agreement concluded between the website operators and Google Inc., Google Inc. will use the information collected to analyze the use of the website and the activity on it and to provide services related to the use of the Internet.
If you wish, you can prevent cookies from being saved on your device by setting the appropriate settings in your browser. If you set your browser to not accept cookies, there is no guarantee that you will be able to access all features of this website without restriction.
In addition, you can use a browser plug-in to prevent information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to and used by Google Inc.. You can access this plugin by clicking here.
Here you will find more information about how Google Inc. uses data.