A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, transposed into our legal system through the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law and following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan horse, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, for example, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as 'Like' or 'Share'.
- Geolocation: these cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a website or service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Advertising: this type of cookie allows expanding the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in Bell España Alimentación S.L.U. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and/or user behaviors are stored, since they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow us to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We will only connect your cookie ID to the personal data submitted and collected in connection with your account or subscription, as long as you are logged in to that account.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data sent to third parties, used only to offer you the services mentioned above, will include analysis tools to collect statistics and optimize our site by offering you relevant material.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Bell España Alimentación S.L.U. does not save your personal data. You can easily remove these cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. If you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to benefit from all the features of our page.
DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
In order for you to understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it’s often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as 'My account', or 'My profile' or 'My orders'.
- Online store: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
- It will not be possible to show specialized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE REMOVED?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
In some browsers, specific rules can be set to manage cookies on a per-website basis, offering finer control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web page analysis service offered by Google Inc. The information obtained from Google Analytics does not allow the user to be identified, and is used solely for statistical purposes.
You can obtain information about the Google Analytic tool at:http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
As a consequence of what has been said, following the provisions of article 34.e) of the LOPD and article 26.1.a) of Directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 24, 1995, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, if you continue browsing, we consider that you give your unequivocal consent to the transfer.
You may oppose the transfer of data either by requesting it in writing to the mail email@example.com or by mail to the registered office of Bell España Alimentación S.L.U. or by disabling cookies. To do this, you can use the program developed by Google for these purposes and which you will find at the following link:
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Here's how to access a particular Chrome browser cookie. Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to 'Settings' or 'Preferences' through the 'File' menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option 'Show advanced options'.
- Go to 'Privacy', 'Settings of content’.
- Select 'All cookies and site data'.
- A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a certain domain, enter the address in part or in full in the 'Search cookies' field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to 'Tools', 'Internet Options'
- Click on 'Privacy'.
- Move the slider to set the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to 'Options'’ or 'Preferences' depending on your operating system.
- Click on 'Privacy'.
- Under 'History' choose 'Use custom settings for history'.
- Now you will see the option 'Accept cookies', you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to 'Preferences', then 'Privacy'.
- In this place you will see the option 'Block cookies' to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to 'Settings', then 'Safari'.
- Go to 'Privacy and Security', you will see the option 'Block cookies' to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the 'Menu' key, then 'Settings'.
- Go to 'Security and Privacy', you will see the option 'Accept cookies' so that you activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open 'Internet Explorer', then 'More', then 'Settings'.
- You can now enable or disable the ‘Allow cookies' box.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this linken este enlace. If you want information about the use that GoogleGoogle gives to cookies, we attach this other link.