1. COMPANY INFORMATION:
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sanchezalcaraz.com, which BELL ESPAÑA ALIMENTACIÓN S.L.U. (hereinafter "Sánchez Alcaraz") with registered office at calle Encinar, 211-212, Polígono Industrial Monte Boyal, 45950, Casarrubios del Monte, (Toledo), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Toledo, in Volume 1471, Folio 9, Sheet TO- 30946, CIF B- 78112539 and contact information:
- Telephone number: +34 925 955 057
- Fax number: +34 925 950 588
- Email address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Browsing the www.sanchezalcaraz.com website attributes the condition of user (hereinafter the "User") of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user accepts to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to Sánchez Alcaraz or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of the mentioned obligation.
2. PURPOSE, ACCEPTANCE AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
This legal notice regulates the conditions of access and use of this website owned by Sánchez Alcaraz, whose main purpose is to publicize and provide information about the services provided by the company in the development of its professional activity.
The website and its services are free and of open access, however, Sánchez Alcaraz determines the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior fulfillment of the corresponding form. The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated to Sánchez Alcaraz and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The User is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of this website is carried out at all times under their entire responsibility, and agrees to make a correct use of it in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order and uses traffic, responding to Sánchez Alcaraz or third parties for damages that may be caused as a result of improper use of the content. Specifically, it agrees not to use the contents and services of Sánchez Alcaraz for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Sánchez Alcaraz or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Sánchez Alcaraz provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of Sánchez Alcaraz or third parties and, extract not authorized information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Sánchez Alcaraz or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Sánchez Alcaraz, without any of it being understood to be transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, Users who access this website can see the contents and make, when appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Sánchez Alcaraz, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Sánchez Alcaraz and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Sánchez Alcaraz of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to Sánchez Alcaraz. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Sánchez Alcaraz or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and to public order.
Sánchez Alcaraz is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Sánchez Alcaraz excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or update of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and an example, Sánchez Alcaraz is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, Sánchez Alcaraz declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. Sánchez Alcaraz does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Sánchez Alcaraz is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES:
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to Sánchez Alcaraz identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the Sánchez Alcaraz website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts of Toledo (Spain) being competent.
All notifications and communications between Users and Sánchez Alcaraz will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, email, telephone communication or fax. Users must contact Sánchez Alcaraz by:
- Postal mail to the following address:
C/ Encinar, 211- 212
Monte Boyal Industrial Estate
45950- Casarrubios del Monte (Toledo)
- Telephone number: +34 925 955 057
- Sending a fax to the number: +34 925 950 588
- Sending email to the following address: email@example.com